GoToQuiz Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural Twists

3 posters

Go down

Supernatural Twists Empty Supernatural Twists

Post  Hatshepsut Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:31 am

Pick a mythical being, and twist it to your own creation! For example: Stephanie Myer's Twilight. While it may not be all that great, it puts a spin on the classic monsters we grew up with. Take a mythical being, whichever you like, and make it your own. Only make sure to post it before someone else, because I'll only allow one twist per monster. No two people can twist the same being, even if they'd end up entirely different. If you don't feel like you'd make a good monster, or if you simply prefer the human race, don't worry! Read on!

Now, for the plot! These "Twisted" have been living together in a deserted town for quite some time. They've been at peace for as long as they can remember, but all of that's about to change. Two to four humans have been touring the country, hunting the supernatural. When they pick up a local legend about a town of monster, none can resist the temptation. But what does fate have in store for them? How will the monsters react? Will the humans be welcomed, or dead before morning?

I'd prefer no more then two characters per person, and no more then three (not including myself) to participate. I don't care how you describe your character, you can give as much or as little detail as you want (so long as you're sure to describe a bit about their appearance). I prefer those who can use proper grammar and spelling, and if you can't do that even for the character sheet then I'll boot you. Sorry, just the way I work.

I'll be back tomarrow (10-2) afternoon to create my character, but don't think this means I'll start then and there. I would, however, prefer to start as soon as possible.
Hatshepsut
Hatshepsut

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Twists Empty Re: Supernatural Twists

Post  MoonNinja Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:17 pm

So we can be humans as well as Twisted?
MoonNinja
MoonNinja
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatshepsut Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:52 pm

Yeah.
Hatshepsut
Hatshepsut

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatshepsut Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:30 pm

Supernatural Twists Tek506ba81e06eb27259622
Name: Vestra Olcota
Species: Gorgon
Alterations: She's blind through her acual eyes, so she uses her snake hair to see. She paralyzes others by looking at them with her acual eyes, though she rarely does as it takes alot of energy.
Other: She ran away from her clan when she was younger, as she felt there was much more to the world then what little she was exposed to. After having many run-ins with humans, she finds it's hard to trust others. However, she loves and cares for those she lives with and would do anything to keep them safe.

Supernatural Twists Tek506bac5fdafcb8477244
Name: Persaph Alouicious
Species: Djinn
Alterations: When asked to grant a wish she must always comply. However, instead of using divine powers to give the wisher what they want, she injects them with a poison that puts them to sleep eternally. As they sleep they dream as if their wish had come true. Eventually, however, they die from starvation.
Other: She's quiet, not one to talk out, and never reveals what she is to humans (though she rarely ever sees one). She hates how when she's given a wish, she has no choice but to poison whoever wished. She's never shown aggression, and has only ever gotten into a physical dispute once.

Here's my characters. I'm ready to start when anyone else wishing to join does so.
Hatshepsut
Hatshepsut

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonNinja Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:49 am

Supernatural Twists Tek506c55fd9dcbb0979882
Name: Immokalea Winter A.K.A Ima.
Species: Cloud Mermaid
Information: She is extremly shy and she doesn't like strangers eventhough she trusts people easily. When people look into her eyes she can chose whether to kill them, make them fall in love or just let them go.
Other: She came from a tribe deep in the clouds but strayed too far to the edge and fell into the ocean below. She adapted by growing a tail.

Supernatural Twists Tek506c59732591c0155992
Name: Geordi Laeki
Species: Demolf
Information: He was born blind and he taugh himself how to see with his tail. His eyes are white because he uses them to look into people's souls.
Other: Grew up alone after his parents died when he was 2. He loves to voice his opinion and he doesn't care who he hurts in the process. He cannot control his limited powers.
MoonNinja
MoonNinja
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Selena112 Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:01 am

Supernatural Twists Tek507045f6ba8589975716
Centaur Version
Supernatural Twists Tek507046c2a06263673194
Human Version
Name: Chelsea
Species: Centaur
Other: Parents expect her to follow in their lead by racing in the Kentucky Derby (and winning every time), but she just wants to gallop out of town and live her own life.
Selena112
Selena112

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatshepsut Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Oh wow, I just kinda abandoned this. Sorry about that ^-^; School's been a b---- with homework.

If you two want to go ahead and get on with it, we can. If you want to go ahead with the original plot we can make a few humans. If not I'm open to any new ideas to get this rolling.
Hatshepsut
Hatshepsut

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonNinja Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:22 pm

I know your feeling with school.

And ok.
MoonNinja
MoonNinja
Advanced

Back to top Go down